Due to the exceptional circumstances resulting from the COVID-19 situation, we recognise in most cases it is not viable for candidates to be invigilated in person whilst maintaining safe social distancing. Therefore, there is now the option for invigilation to take place via Zoom link.
In order to arrange this, please follow the steps below:
- Set up a free Zoom account at https://zoom.us/home?zcid=2478. To view a PDF containing more detailed instructions on how to do this, please click here.
- From your Zoom account, schedule a meeting and send your meeting ID to your invigilator OR send your meeting URL to your invigilator. For a tutorial video explaining how to schedule a meeting, please click here.
- When you are ready to take your exam, your invigilator must go to https://zoom.us/join and enter the meeting ID OR click on the meeting URL you have sent.
- Once your invigilator has joined the call, you will need your camera on and must share your screen, so that your invigilator can see both you and your screen at all times. The image below shows what the Zoom screen will look like.
- Take your exam by clicking on the ‘online examination’ link on your Personal Training Dashboard.
Alternatively, you have the option for invigilation using Skype where you can also share your screen.
If you are struggling to find an invigilator for your online exam or to set up a Zoom account of your own, please phone the Improve team on 0330 202 0380 and we will be happy to help.
Alternatively, you may now register to be remotely invigilated by our partner, ProctorU; a live online proctoring service that is available 24/7. Further information on ProctorU is provided on your Personal Training Dashboard when you come to nominate an invigilator. Remote invigilation via ProctorU has a fee of £49 + VAT.
Animal Health Paraprofessional training
Welcome to the Improve AHP website.