Certification Support Officer revalidation
What does the OCQ(AHP) - CSOr (Certification Support Officer revalidation) involve?
To complete the revalidation process for the Certification Support Officer role, you will be required to:
- Enrol on the revalidation course from your Personal Training Dashboard. This will cost £99 + VAT.
- Complete the pre-course self-evaluation.
- Complete the online training course on Moodle. This is a refresher course to remind you of the content from the original course. It equates to six hours of CPD.
- Complete the post-course self-evaluation.
- Nominate an invigilator, who must then accept their role.
- Pass the online examination. This will comprise of ten multiple choice questions to be completed in 30 minutes.
- Sign the final declarations.
Certification Support Officer revalidation timings
- Revalidation for the OCQ(AHP) - CSO (Certification Support Officer) qualification is due every four years.
- You will begin to receive email reminders from six months before your revalidation due date. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address is kept up to date so that you will receive these reminders.
- You may enrol on the revalidation course and start the revalidation process at any time. There will be a six-month window before the expiry date, in which you can complete the revalidation (by signing the declarations) without changing your future revalidation date.
Useful facts for OCQ(AHP) - CSOr
- If your OCQ(AHP) - CSO is expired or suspended, you must not use it until authorisation has been granted again.
- The cost of the revalidation course is £99 + VAT.
- Should you fail the online examination, you will have two opportunities to retake it. After a failure, you must wait at least two weeks before retaking the online exam. The cost of each retake is £49 + VAT.
Animal Health Paraprofessional training
Welcome to the Improve AHP website.
Counts of AHPs/COs Authorised by APHA in GB